Combat Skills let you use better weapons and armour, increase your Hits or increase your Stamina.
A Combat Skill gives you access to all the capabilities listed for that skill.
Mystic Skills let you hit harder, heal people, and hurl damage or debilitating effects at your enemies from afar.
- Damaging spells and powerful melee blows.
- The power to drive the enemy back or pin them in place.
- Power over the body - healing, disrupting the enemy's powers, and raising the dead to fight.
Profession Skills give you access to various support, investigation and enhancement abilities.
Your Faction gives you a discount on one of these skills.
- Mould your body and those of your allies, to make cosmetic changes or improve your resilience.
- Diagnose and treat all kinds of injuries.
- Investigate the secrets of the world around you and study the subtle touch of magic.
- Study and manipulate rituals. Bolster your allies to reach heights they could not grasp, and cut off your enemies from their powers.
- Raise the dead to serve you. Empower them to fight with terrifying power or serve tirelessly.
- Touch the emotions of those around you, and feel the echoes of past passions.
- Bind power into physical form to lend the skills and might of one to another.
- Gather money and gather influence; learn the merchant's tools of communication and negotiation.
- Change the world with the Mage's art. With a subtle touch, manipulate magical influences. With overwhelming force, destroy the obstacles before you.
- Unify your friends and compel your foes in pursuit of your goals.
All on One Page
If you prefer scrolling to browsing pages you can view the skills all on one page.